Saturday, March 12, 2011

Human Target Opening Credits

I had no intention of starting this blog, but it seems I can't stop myself.

What initially attracted my attention to Human Target was the opening credits!  I love great design and these are guaranteed to stop me in my tracks and pay attention.

You can see this better on one of my YouTube Accounts, but due to copyright, I couldn't embed that version here.  This is the Season 2 opening credits.

These credits received Emmy nominations for Karin Fong, Jeremy O. Cox and Cara McKenney for "Outstanding Main Title Design".  Hardly surprising!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an artist, but you make me stop and appreciate the art that is in everyday life! I would never look for art in a TV opener, but here I am, noticing the quality of the design in this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete