Friday, October 7, 2011

Communication Breakdown Photos

Ahhh, watched Harry's Law again this week and it just made me miss these guys even more...  Although Ollie Richards is growing on me.  It seriously annoys me he's not in every scene.  If the camera is focused on Kathy Bates, I'm not.

So here are a few pics from the set of Communication Breakdown.
Mark Valley looks like he's enjoying smushing Indira Varma's face into the leaves.  Bad Boy!




Perhaps she plans revenge with the knee? He still looks like he's having too much fun.  We all know Ilsa was barefoot in the jungle - do you like her little rehearsal booties? - not to mention the big fluffy jacket?

Here is the clip from that scene (in typical bad quality Blogger uploads - sorry!)  Doesn't it make you want to watch the whole episode?


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, I think in the second one they are doing a James Bond pose imitation.

    Yes, I watched Harry's law -- okay, but needs some polishing. Maybe it will get better with time.

    Saturn

    ReplyDelete