Friday, July 31, 2015

Mark Valley in Vancouver

I'm sure he's been back since making Human Target, but a series of photos of him with Lisa Edelstein had me sitting up and taking notice! I guess I don't track him carefully enough or I would have known....  Apparently he's Dr. Harris Campbell in Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce.  Probably not something I'm going to see.  It doesn't sound very Chance-ish.


I keep following Mark Valley around to different shows and each time I think what idiots FOX were to cancel Human Target.

This is one of a series of photos by Vancouver photographer, Nigel Horsley. You can see more Mark Valley photos starting here.  Mr. Horsley been adding quite a few photos the last few days.  There is obviously a lot being filmed right now.

I had a comment on my video Never Gonna Leave last week.  I haven't watched my Human Target vids, or had comments on them, in ages.  Watching them again made me miss it.  It was a great show!

On a related note, I spent a few months watching Forever on ABC before I clued in that Matt Miller, the Human Target showrunner, was the producer of this new show.  I loved Forever and have a couple of fanvids on my new YouTube channel about it.  Unfortunately it has been cancelled, too.  Do you see a pattern emerging here?

No comments:

Post a Comment